博客首页  |  [曾铮]首页 

曾铮
博客分类  >  其它
曾铮  >  我的文章+《自由中国》冲击波
詩語的飛翔 Upon Word and Wing

70151

 

 

By Gerard Traub | Translated into Chinese by Jennifer Zeng | 英文詩: Gerard Traub | 中文翻譯:曾錚

 

Wade me into crystal blue

將我溶入那水藍的晶瑩

weave me into forests green

將我織進那森林的蔥綠

lose me under branch and bough

讓我迷失於枝葉的繁茂

here beside waterfall and stream.

讓我藏身於瀑布與小溪

 

Forge me into blade and bow

讓我遠離刀刃與弓箭

unfold me into brightest flower

讓我綻放於最豔麗的花蕊

steep me in both courage and calm

將我沉浸於勇氣與安寧

from first light to my final hour.

從最初的光亮  直到永恆

 

Awaken me upon word and wing

將我從詩語的飛翔中喚醒

lift me into endless skies

讓我升入無垠的廣宇

silence me on cloud and fragrant air

讓我在雲端與空氣的芳香中靜默

dreaming of birds and butterflies.

沈醉在鳥兒與蝴蝶的夢裏

 

Dance me into fire of heart

讓我舞動於火焰之心

draw me into the rising sun

將我畫入初升的太陽

fill me to the eye and soul

讓我充滿每一雙眼睛 每一顆心靈

far beyond oceans and horizons.

跨越大洋與天際

 

Lead me into laughter and play

讓我歡笑  讓我嬉戲

call me to home and hearth

喚我回家  在壁爐前小憩

stand me between the stars and atoms

讓我佇立於星空與原子之間

finding my place and timeless path.

找到那屬於我的永恆的心徑

 

 

给本文章评分:
    留言:
留言簿(游客的留言需要审核后发表。请遵守基本道德。) >>